Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Waiting with Breath Abated

Along with millions of others, I am anxiously awaiting the release of Book 7 and Movie 5 (Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix) in the Harry Potter franchise. In the meantime, I regularly listen to PotterCast to keep abreast of the latest in Harry Potter news. The recent Broadway FilkCast was right up my alley. As I've posted before, I am a huge fan of Broadway Show Tunes.

If you're a Harry Potter fan, you owe it to yourself to check out PotterCast. I would recommend listening to as many of the past episodes as you can as well. There is a veritable gold mine of information in that more than a year's worth of offerings from Melissa, Sue, & John.

Related to my enjoyment of all things Potter, I took one of those quizzes you can find on the web to tell me which HP Character I am most like.

You scored as Albus Dumbledore. You are very wise, observant, and analyctical. You have a very "well-organized" mind, which makes you function in a calm and fair manner. Though you get angered easily, its rare of you to ever act our of temper. You are constantly seeing the good in people and are naturally forgiving because of it. You're easy to please and a great person to learn from.

Albus Dumbledore

78%

Oliver Wood

69%

Hermione Granger

66%

Lord Voldemort

63%

Sirius Black

59%

Remus Lupin

56%

Luna Lovegood

50%

Ron Weasley

47%

Bellatrix Lestrange

47%

Percy Weasley

44%

Harry Potter

41%

Severus Snape

38%

Neville Longbottom

31%

Draco Malfoy

9%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com


I am pleased with the top slot, but how on earth did I wind up more like Percy Weasley than Harry?

No comments: