Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Getting in Shape Update 8

UPDATE: Progress pics are below

Starting Weight = 267.0

Last Week's Weight = 248.0

Today's Weight = 246.0

Weight Loss in past week = 2.0 pounds



TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS
= 21.0 pounds



BEFORE CLOSE-UP PIC (taken October 27, 2004)
Before pic, Close-up

PROGRESS CLOSE-UP PIC (taken February 1, 2005)
Close-up pic 21 pounds lighter

  BEFORE FULL BODY PIC          PROGRESS FULL BODY PIC
 (taken October 27, 2004)         (taken February 1, 2005)
Before pic, Full Body Full Body pic 21 pounds lighter

6 comments:

chase said...

Keep it up slim jim,
your doing great!!!!!!
Did you know yesterday i Weighed like 189lbs and today i weigh like 182.
wow im amazing
but your doing good too
bye bye

Sherralee said...

Wow, Marty, I'm totally impressed! The difference is readily apparent. You've taken 10 years off your face.

I went crazy last week, carbed out and gained 6 pounds in a matter of days. I've been back on my doctor-ordered 15 grams or less of carbs a day, and I've taken off 3 of those pounds in only 3 days. For me, it's not a matter of wanting to look better, it's a matter of life and death. The high blood sugar drives up my blood pressure and causes major joint problems, especially in my fingers. Diabetes sucks majorly.

You and your family are always in my prayers.

cristal said...

LoOkIn' GoOd KeEp It uP!!!!

bbking52 said...

You are a juggernaut! Keep it up.
My hub and I are both doing our South Beach, and just like you, the face bones are reappearing and the jeans they are afitting and all.
I'm officially down 15 today with no horrendous sacrifice that I have felt.
I'm giving myself two weeks to lose the next five pounds
Being focused is quite amazing, no?

Sherralee said...

I remember when you went on Atkins, about 5 years ago. You lost a lot of weight and didn't want to buy new pants. You said you were cinching your belt more tightly, "the bagged lawyer look." That remark still makes me chuckle.

gotribego26 said...

WTG Cal!!

I'm looking forward to running the Rock with you in a couple of years.