Early on in my weight loss program, I posted some goals.
1) Get to where an XL T-shirt is not snug.
2) Drop to a 42 inch waist
3) Get down to a 17 1/2 inch dress shirt.
I said I'd keep y'all posted, but I forgot.
1) I can wear my XL shirts in public now without embarrasment
2) I have had the pants of 2 of my suits taken in, and my wife bought me some shorts with a 38 inch waist. They were a tad snug, but I could get them on and could have worn them if I had wanted.
3) I just bought some new dress shirts yesterday. Neck size is 17 inches.
I don't know if the measurements will go down by proportion if reach my target weight, but if they do, I'll end up with about a 32 inch waist, wearing Large T-shirts, and having a 16 inch neck.
i can't even remember when the last time was that I wore a size 16 dress shirt.