Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Recent Movie Viewings

As I mentioned before, because of the big gap between my regular work hours and the starting time of my part-time teaching gig, I often go see movies at the Dollar Theater.

A few weeks ago, I checked out National Treasure. I really enjoyed it, and I almost saw it again yesterday. I was particularly impressed with the performance of Justin Bartha as Riley Poole.

Yesterday, instead of re-watching National Treasure, I decided to see In Good Company. I was once again struck as I watched Topher Grace by my inability to comprehend how Ashton Kutcher--who is, by far, the least talented member--has become the biggest star from "That 70's Show".

Anyway, I thought this was a pretty good movie, too. No "pat" ending. Good performances from Grace, Dennis Quaid, and Scarlett Johansson.

No comments: