Friday, January 22, 2010

Ready to Hit the Pavement

I swung over to Luke's Locker after work this evening to get some running shoes. They examined my feet and watched me walk and run to get an idea of what type of running shoe would best suit me. Turns out, I'm a "neutral." I'm still not 100% sure what all the jargon meant, but I trust that they don't want to put me in a shoe that isn't best for me because I'm sure they want me to come back as a repeat customer, and if the shoes don't fell good, I would be less likely to return.

The associate who worked with me recommended that I set a goal of doing the Half-marathon this year and the full next. I understood her point, but I still consider the full my goal for this year. I reserve the right to change my mind on that at any time.

No comments: