Saturday, January 09, 2010

Long, Strange Trip

I can't explain why I haven't updated here since April. Let's blame it on Facebook.

Life has been through many twists and turns over the past 9 months.

To keep it short:

Work is still work.

I won an acting award for my performance in Suessical: the Musical as Best Actor in a Featured Role at the Awards Gala for Kaufman County Civic Theatre.

I decided to run for District Attorney in my county, and then at the last minute I had to drop out because of a work-related issue.

As a result of my candidacy, I missed an opportunity to appear on "Jeopardy!" I can only hope that now that I'm no longer a candidate, they will give me another shot. This is only the latest installment in this saga. You can read a brief account of my Jeopardy! Tale of Woe.

I've gained a little weight, but not so much that it's depressing.

I don't do New Year's Resolutions, but I have decided to get in shape and prepare to Run the Rock in December 2010.

No comments: