Wednesday, February 14, 2007

One of those Days

I had to go to the Post Office to get something in the mail this morning. First, I thought it opened at 8:00, but it didn't open until 8:30. Thankfully, I had only gotten there at about 8:25. Then, after waiting for them to open up the window area, I asked if they had any Flat Rate Priority Mail boxes. I needed to mail some folio-sized books. They had the more squared boxes, but not the ones I needed, so I was going to have to go to another P.O. The most logical choice was the Dallas Main Post Office on Interstate 30 just west of downtown Dallas.

I-30 was shut down right before the downtown canyon, thus causing delay and diverting me out of the way.

At work, we are unable to locate a file on a case that is set for Announcement today. The defense Attorney is coming up to see me, but he probably won't be willing to work out a deal because I can't show him our evidence.

1 comment:

Jody said...

At least you got to come home to house full of family who loves you.