Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Back on the Weight Loss Wagon

I decided that I have to make another stab at shedding my excess baggage.  Long time readers will know that I lost 50 pounds a couple of years ago.  Sadly, I've managed to put 28 of those back.  So, I started last Monday, June 25th with a plan to slim down.  I have started bringing a gallon of water with me to work each day, and I drink all of it before I go home.  I have also committed to cutting way down on the snacking during the day.  One of my weaknesses has been the candy jar on the desk of a co-worker.  I found myself grabbing a handful of M&Ms entirely too often.  Like I did in 2004-05, I am still going to eat what I want.  Just less of it.

I am not going to post weekly reports (unless I change my mind), but I will try to keep y'all updated as things progress.  Since last Monday, I have lost 3 pounds.  It probably would have been more, but I ate a lot when my wife and I went out for our 9th Anniversary last week.


No comments: