Sunday, December 18, 2005

If You Can't Stand the Heat, Get out of the Car

I wish car makers would develop a heating and cooling system with dual climate controls. What? You say they already have. Oh, you mean they have separate controls for the Driver and the front seat passenger. That's not what I'm talking about.

What I want them to do is make it where I can blow warm air on my feet but have cool air blowing out the vents toward my face. Whenever I have the heater on high enough to keep my feet toasty, eventually the car gets so stuffy that it is hard to breathe. Then, I have to turn the air cooler and blow it out the vents. That causes my feet to get cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had that same thought last night as I was driving home. I can't stand hot air on my face, but if I put it all on my feet my hands get cold.